Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response to my pro 2A post on another platform. These types will get swallowed up by the force of TRUTH soon. They will be the ones who can't handle TRUTH. Keep praying for those who wish you harm. I've seen the LIGHT of Jesus turn the most hardened minds to Him in seconds.

Retired USAF E8, currently DOD contractor.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

POWERFUL .... pray for those who raise a standard they will never see happen. We can't continue to lower ourselves to their level. In fact, God commands us not too for good, sound reason. Their leaven, leavens the whole lot and can leaven you with it. It will pull your righteous spirit in Jesus down.

They do frustrate our peace. I get that. It's because the Holy Spirit that seals us frustrates theirs. The war is real for souls. Their father the devil is on the run. He's throwing all he can at God's children. His followers know it yet are lost in their actions due to their blindness.

In response David Claflin to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mama Tee, click on at the bottom under it