A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

Unless you're an empath it's difficult to understand. For years I was told that I'm too emotional until I realized that an empath will pick up the feelings of those around them... happy, sad, angry. This is why crowds aren't good with all kinds of emotions spinning around. After living inside the beltway in northern Virginia for twenty years i couldn't take it anymore. I'm much more at peace living in the country and being one with nature.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

Wow you hit it spot on. I've lived inside the Beltway of Northern Virginia for 62 years. I feel the dark energy, conflicts and the likes. I have only felt peace while visiting relatives in rural areas of West Virginia and when I'm sitting right in front of the ocean with very few people on the beach. A quiet calm sweeps over me that literally puts me to sleep. I barely sleep more than 4 hours and am constantly exhausted pretty much every day of my life while living here. Preparing to move towards the ocean in the next year or sooner depending on circumstances our world is currently experiencing.

God bless you. I do love the beach almost as much as the country..any place that brings me peace and calm. After leaving NOVA I moved to the mountains of SW Pennsylvania not far from WV. I loved the area, not so fond of driving down the mountain in the winter. I'm now in the Shenandoah area of Virginia. Had to drive to Falls Church the other day and my knuckles were white from the stress of driving 66.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tianshi in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angel Grace, click on at the bottom under it