✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Honoring my 3 uncles, my dad and my step dad and a 2 dear friends today (Really too many to count). Some were Navy, others were Army and one was Air Force. All but two passed peacefully after raising families and living full lives. My uncle that I never got to meet passed in a fire on the USS Bennington in the 50’s. They tell me he was a good man, and that he had a special connection with animals, and that wild animals would just walk right up to him. I wish i could have met him. ❤️

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

God bless you and your family for all their service. You will meet your Uncle one day. They all sound wonderful.
God bless you and your five children - I have five children and they are the very best part of my life!!
We will create a new world without war and humanity will see the world we should have always had before the cabal tried to destroy us.
💞💞💞💞💞

Only people mentioned by @VelvetsAngel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Velvet S Angel, click on at the bottom under it