In HONOR to one of greatest HERO'S of ALL time. Thank you Sir! 😔💜

Only people mentioned by @IknowwhoIam in this post can reply

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

Who is the man on the left? It kind of looks like Macron? I can't tell....but that wouldn't make sense would it?

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

It is Macron. This is during a ceremony to mark the 75th anniversary of D-Day

(1) Show this thread

Ghost Army

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Dan Auito did confirm this!

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

If you believe this you cannot have a Junior "vengeance" plan against the DS.

(4) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Loved Worldwide. Wish we All could give him that group hug of deep appreciation and that he may feel it.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS 12:43>37

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

💗

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Q>Two 45's>Jfkjr is alive
Well that takes care of that
Nothing more to say

dropping truth and logic bombs on the digital battlefield since 2015.

Beautiful moment ❤

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

beautiful vibes….

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

. ❤️

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

What a GREAT moment that was. Ask not what ur country can do for u....ask what YOU can do FOR YOUR country!!! Two great men right there!🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
"Q" - The Voice Of "Q" (1982) (Maxi 45T) - YouTube

J'adore ce titre qui est compliqué à trouver en bon état maintenant......Bonne écoute à tous.......... "Q" – The Voice Of "Q"Label: Philly World Records – PW...

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

Good find!!

(2) Show this thread

i read that this was the Donald from the futureand there are young versions here too anyone else heard this before?

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Loved by many / Respected like none other

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Who is this? Real answers please. thx

I will strike upon them upon them with Great, Vengeance and Furious Anger; and they shall know the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon [them]

In response Lets Fly to his Publication

That's#35
That's your answer

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Lets Fly to his Publication

JFK sr.

100%.

Believe it now, or later, makes no difference.

(2) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

God Bless you.
God Bless you!
May God forever Bless and Embrace you in LOVE.

Veľká gratulácia ❤️😘❤️

JFK Sr!

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

What is the identity of the seated fellow to the right in the photo wearing a blue cap ?

Hunting rabbits deep down the Rabbit holes! Space! Politics! Military! Photography! Hollyweird! Big med! Cabal! God’s Universe! Children!

In response Save the Children to her Publication

in this Russell Picket interview, he looks a bit different than the guy in your post, so, I’m think he was the cover for JFK, like with all JR’s covers? https://youtu.be/blPTZ5SIK6s

WWII veteran Russell Pickett tells his story of crashing Omaha Beach on D-Day - YouTube

Online at: http://newschannel9.com/features/price-of-freedom/wwii-veteran-russell-pickett-tells-his-story-of-crashing-omaha-beach-on-d-day

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Save the Children to her Publication

D DAY SURVIVER 178
THE DIVINE IMAGE OF GOD 178
COFFEE WITH KENNEDY 178

KENNEDY 78
HIDDEN ONE 78
ONE SEVEN EIGHT =148
I AM JOHN KENNEDY 148
HOLY BLOODLINE 148
JESUS THE KEY 148
Q JOHN F KENNEDY 148
THE LORD AND JOHN 148