Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Gramma, Patriot, stained glass artist. GOD BLESS THE USA !!!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Hope they come to PA, we have some very crooked "Officials" who need rounded up

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Good to know. Please protect the good people in this corrupt state. I got really uneasy driving Sunday and yesterday seeing all of the road signs covered with garbage bags. What's up with that? I also was driving through the town of South River driving next to a huge truck carrying Jet Fuel???? I thought that was extremely strange.

1 3 31?

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

in Germany also

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I so love this video. The Road Less Traveled was my favorite book.

(1) Show this thread

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

I enjoyed the new top gun, maybe because I love fighter jets or maybe because I love decoding numbers ..I wanted to rewind and eatch again right after lol

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

My wife and I had (4) UH-60 Black Hawks do a low pass directly over head this morning while driving through Prescott, AZ. She said, “I think they found you.”

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Haha. She knows you well!

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Hahaha. Everytime a helicopter flies overhead my friends say the same 😂

(2) Show this thread

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

dirty jerZ 🇺🇸

Might be your deja-vu moment.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

My brother, retired Air Force Colonel, flew jets & he also flew C141’s. I would like to thank him & all the veterans past & present for their service. Because of all of you, we are free. Thank you.

Just had two go over Upstate SC

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

Top Gun, one of my all time favorite movies♥️you know there are movies you see, one time is enough, out your mind, then those that are like your bff, yep best friend forever. have to see the sequel Top Gun: Maverick

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Great thing.

The family and I just finished watching the original Top Gun. It’s been 39 years since I’ve seen it.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

SWEET🔥👊

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Noice!

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Iceman up there?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Going at 2pm. will let ya know. :)

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

All the chicks liked Iceman more than Maverick...just saying

(2) Show this thread