Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
+++
Q

Us all meeting here - not random.
thanks for all you do! ♥️

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Thank you for sharing your light with us and for all you do! I found you on T, followed you here and wherever you go! God bless you and always protect you! Big 🤗🤗🤗

In response Ana Gonzalez to her Publication

Thanks, Ana :)

(1) Show this thread

thank you for all you do

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

🙏♥️

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Thank you, Kim, for being the ‘mom’ of this movement, even tho Im sure u r younger than me! You have guided us with a steady, kind hand, always full of pos vibes.
Before 2020, I avoided ALL social media, no exceptions, yet somehow found my way to twitter and you and VK and the rest, and knew deep down in my SOUL that I was supposed to be here and ‘hold the line’ with ya’ll.
No coicidences.
❤️🙏

In response New Years Day to her Publication

100% ♥️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Back at you Kim. ThanQ for all you do. ❤

#GodBlessAmerica #GodWins #GladToBeAlive #HistoryInTheMaking

Thankful that I found you and my fam here :). I've learned so much!

Patriotic Christian Mom & Wife seeking refuge from 2nd Twitter expulsion. Same handle.....

Stranger Things season 4 putting out major red pills about exposing the occult, Satanism, dungeons and dragons, warlocks, spell casting, dimensional bleed over, “TikTok” etc. etc. Hoping Duffer Brothers are “white hats” (4 shows/movies Ive noticed now that say “tick tock” hmmmm

Patriotic Christian Mom & Wife seeking refuge from 2nd Twitter expulsion. Same handle.....

In response Kelly Major to her Publication

@kimrunner do you or VK ever talk about these portals that are being opened or the spiritual warfare that is happening right now? Don’t know because I can’t get on social media as much as you all do. There’s one open above the White House right now, no question!! Just curious…

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

“by their fruits ye shall know them”.

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

:)

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. 💖💞💖💞💖💞💖

thank You too! ☺🙏🌟⚡

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

😊🙏 Thank you too! 🕊🤍

Yesssssssss

Widowed, Proud Digital Warrior. #Trump2020 #America🇺🇸 #TheGreatAwakening

Thank you for all you do. i get the best kick on finding u each day on the twit platform. Your tenacity makes my day💕

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I appreciate you Kim
You have done a wonderful job
I have learned alot from you
I watch for your post daily
You are honest ...dependable ...trust worthy
You have performed your mission with
Dignity and Integrity ...good spirits and kindness ...
At one point I saw demonic activity around you .. harrassing you
I immediately prayed the Blood of Jesus over you...asked God to place a Ring of Fire around You...I said nothing but I watched from a distance to make sure no one messed with you.
I love You ... I pray for and call Blessings into you ...into your life ...into your family.
Sweet Heart I pray it feels like ...

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

wow! what a message.
thanks for the kind words and for taking the time to let me know how you feel. :)
I also appreciate the protection...I will take it!
I'm a feeler, so I do know when it's happening.
It's crazy you see it.
Much love to you and thanks again.
We are all in it together!

(1) Show this thread

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

I hit the heart at 111. Always see the ones. Right now, I look and it is 1:17.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🎯🙏❤️

❤️

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

DITTO

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

♥️

(1) Show this thread

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

😇

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

I love this place. It helps my heart, my faith... AND my gut-brain!!! 😂 Love you all! ❤️🙏

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

I think Q+ is talking to us on TS

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Love you all💖

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I FOOKING LOVE IT😁💖💖💖💖

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

fook -1 :)

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

lol

(1) Show this thread