#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Oh the web we spun.

Will we ever learn to trust again?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

first funny comedian I’ve heard in awhile! it’s been a draught after most of them revealed themselves as clowns and it’s a long wait for more up and comers!

This guy had me rolling last night with his new special on netflix.

In response Danny James to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

oh yes! will be watching this tonight!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Popping vibes this morning!! 😎

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Dude, stop watching everything i’m watching lol. I’m about as funny as all the female comedians he can name hehe

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

like him a lot♥️

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

He's one of my favorites...One of the best ever! I think!

yup!

Artist * Londoner * cat lover 😺 * searching for the truth 🙏

You might like a series he did called 'Extras' the Bowie scene is hilarious
https://youtu.be/jv6mEv_rDdE

Ricky Gervais at the Golden Globes 2020 - All of his bits chained - YouTube

Ricky Gervais' monologue at the 77th Annual Golden Globe Awards and also all of his other bits/introductions. Couldn't find a complete version on YouTube so ...

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

I've dragged the tv out for this. Hasn't been watched since 2019 and that was for Ozark. Catch Gervais, catch up on Ozark. Maybe the#EBS will happen on it within the next six weeks or so.

Vicky.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Some of the most successful truth telling is through the use of comedy. Looking forward to it!

😊

Ben Garrison captured Gervais’ golden globe moment in this historic cartoon…. truthspeakers always make others (who are NOT truthful) very uncomfortable! 👏👏👏😎

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I watched it last week. It was hilarious! He is a comedic genius. 😂

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Ha! I was watching his show last night.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

You give netflix money?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

even worse. I pay for cable news.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

I've got an old TV screen, somewhere up in the loft, but it's not hooked up to anything, so I missed it. Pity! I love Ricky's work.

Hilarious. Love his delivery and punch lines. Lefties are offended, of course.

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Some friends were just talking about this too on Saturday. Now I really gotta watch!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Loved his old women/ new women skit.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

"Shuttup...I don't care"😅😅😅 he is a red pill riot!!!