Only people mentioned by @StaceyW in this post can reply

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

The coffee scam is multi-faceted. Want to know how really evil Corporate Coffee really is? See the documentary Black Gold.
https://vimeo.com/ondemand/blackgold/92267310

U.S.M.C. combat veteran/ Patriot/ The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life

I do not buy from starbucks but that does not mean that other brands do not do the same thing. Trust no one when it comes to money, especially big name brands they are all out to get your ass. They probably do it with other items as well ,other than drinks.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

So basically, you're paying for thicker cardboard,
in a narrower configuration.

Lovely.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

I'm so glad I hate that brand and always have...
Liars and thieves.!

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

So damn funny!!! thx!!!!!!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

no wonder they have all those weird names
total cheaters!

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Wow... thanks for sharing!