So this guy bought stuff in my store today😏
I wasn’t there at the time but my employee recognized his voice and looked at the name on his CC. I didn’t even know my employee was awake or on to them👍🏼

Service to Other. Teacher/Learner. Here to help with the Great Awakening.

In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication

Viking Guy is a cop too. Nice! Thats one busy man.
Michael Fanone F-anon-E.

an Anon?

Service to Other. Teacher/Learner. Here to help with the Great Awakening.

Evidently he is a super soldier for the Navy (Contracted not enlisted). I posted a video on this channel about a year ago of Viking Guy discussing his role in the Super Soldier program and lots about Q. Viking Guy is not in Jail. He shows up all over the place. Evidently he also had a role as a cop. I tried to find the video, but evidently this site only keeps about the last 100 posts. Perhaps Ill repost if you are interested. Cheers,

Thanks, I saw the pic of Viking guy with Rudi but fudnt kniw much about Fanone.

I believe Viking Guy and Michael Fanone are the same person. You can also see him running beside that C130 airplane "(inflatable decoy airplane that is) in Afghanistan when he is supposed to be in Jail for Jan 6 Insurrection. He is playing lots of parts. I reposted the video for you. Let me know what you think. Cheers,

Only people mentioned by @PegasusWarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from 777ichae7 777arti77 - Z, click on at the bottom under it