Hey Y'all. I have an experience I feel compelled to share. It's meaning is unclear and could be due to too much digging over the past two years, but here goes..... Last night during that seep/awake state just before falling asleep for the night, I had a vivid dream, a flock of black goo/cern entity masses suddenly appeared in the sky. They danced about and changed shape several times to primarily witch-like shapes then suddenly descended toward the ground. In that instant, the power went out and I was somehow able to visualize all around town to whitness that the power went out everywhere. Then I heard my daughter exclaim in surprise signifying that she was witnessing the same thing and I awoke, got up to check my surroundings, all clear. I then arose this morning to Kennedy's birthday, record of high Schumann's resonance during that time, and multiple other coms that resonate with the latest intel of incoming BQQMS. Stay alert and vigilant all. I think the time is near.

Only people mentioned by @Paula_K in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paula_K , click on at the bottom under it