β€œAs we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” - John F. Kennedy

Happy Birthday JFK . πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
#wwg1wga . ❀️

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Happy Birthday Lancer

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

thanks, have not seen this video, did not realize he died 8/02/2020 thought perhaps 2021, had read a clone was used during the assassination attempt, was not aware clones were in existence then, am so glad he lived, for Jackie, for his kids, and for our country, well the world. i know that will be an amazing story, movie probably already written. think back to jackies marriage to aristotle onassis, perhaps a bit of cover, so many questionsβ™₯️

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

I do not believe the post below this. That guy thinks that HS Retoucher is JFK JR, and that is simply not true. The lies that HS Retoucher told the gentleman below and then he turns those lies into videos and spams peoples post. I have asked him several times to please not do that yet he continues to push his rumble channel.... It's completely disrespect esp when they are about a subject such as the assassination of President Kennedy. All to gain followers and push lies? Its so rude.

(1) Show this thread

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

el primo!

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Knowing who really we areπŸ™βœ¨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. πŸŒŽπŸ’žβ˜―οΈπŸ’žβ—―=β™Ύβ˜ΊοΈγ€€γ€€ Armor of Source AlmightyπŸ™βœ¨

A Very Happy Birthday, Mr. John.
πŸ’βœ¨πŸ’βœ¨πŸ’βœ¨πŸ’βœ¨πŸ«Ά
https://t.me/c/1394926411/5054

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

Happy Happy Birthday Mr. PresidentπŸ’™know your spirit is still here, helping us move forward. Thank you for all you did in secret, the sacrifices you made for your family, for our country, for the world. You and God and the Plan, the Inspiration from you to the others chosen to help carry the Plan to fruition, Family is Everything, and We the People are family, no matter where we live, no matter the differences, that which binds us is stronger, the love of God, the love of our freedom, our blood All the same color, our Hearts Intertwined and in UnityπŸ’™β™₯οΈπŸ’™β™₯οΈπŸ’™

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

BEAUTIFULLY said . I LOVE THAT ❀️❀️❀️❀️

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS 1:00>25

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Happy Birthday Mr. President. May you live a very very very long life.

Happy Birthday President John F. Kennedy ❀️

Happy Birthday President John F. Kennedy ❀️

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Happy 105th Birthday President John F. Kennedy.

Isn't Jan 20 his birthday. Or are you saying Happy Memorial Day, JFK?

In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication

His Birthday is today 5/29 . β˜€οΈ

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Save the Children 🌎

In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication

The inauguration of John F. Kennedy as the 35th president of the United States was held on Friday, January 20, 1961

(2) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.