Found out through my wife that someone very close to me is following a woman on Instagram that posts Q drops.

I never thought I’d see something like this happen. Now it is.

Don’t underestimate the importance of being an Anon. The internet is like throwing millions of bottles with messages inside them, into the sea. Then the bottles randomly show up on the right person’s shore and they open the bottle and read your message. They then spread the message to others.

If you feel like giving up, remember that. All of your messages are so important.

More than you know.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Love God & Fighting for President Trump till the end!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Good analogy!!!#BQQM 🔥🔥🔥

for many years I have been saying to my friends and loved ones - whatever you say (write) will one day be used against you...

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Love the analogy Doc.
Bless you.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Found out today another friend has cancer...i dropped to the bottom ...THIS post was so needed by me ...i am -no- One but...i still needed to see this. ThanQ Doc💞🕊💞

Single dad to 3 beautiful girls, UK patriot to the great USA, MAGA, WWG1WGA WW

i 💯 believe Q is not a black hat, i also believe Q is not a person, something inside of me thinks Q is a military A.I system, Q for Quantum computing. Hence why the white hats have it all, cctv, emails, phone calls the lot

Indigo starseed van Sirius het blauwe ras. Onze missie op aarde als één enorme collectieve kracht is om eenheid te verspreiden! ❣wwg1wga❣

In response Ben Strong to his Publication

The Alliance is a very powerful operation. They have over the years built up slowly by including army generals, naval admirals, wealthy white knight families of light, kings, queens, members of the secret service letters group, powerful businessmen, lawyers, computer geniuses, including hackers and whistleblowers from any of life. They have allied with the Galactic Federation, making them not only the most powerful operation on earth, but they also hold sway in the galaxy. The Galactic Federation supports their operations as long as they adhere to the Galactic Codex. And they do. That is why Mr. Trump was obliged to constitutional law. The constitution was drawn up with the help of Earth Master St Germain.

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

🙂 I am so glad you are here.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

my husband and i are very active on the local music scene. i am mostly quiet off social media. when we go out people make a bee line for me. our receptionist at work shares comms she saw on the news at lunch. the other nurses ask me what the latest Conspiracy Theory is on the latest news items. it is a very different atmosphere lately

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

That is beautiful -- what happened to your loved one and what you wrote about the bottles! ❤️🙏

After 15 years, my husband is red pilled

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

😂🔎❤well done! never give up

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

Good for you (and him)! 👏❤️ Wish me luck…my husband is currently pink! 😄 I’ve been coaxiing him along however, there are still some things he feels are a little bit out there. He is coming along though….praying for Red soon! 😊

(2) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Great message, Doq! A lot of folks questioning so very much atm. I know on fb, the folks that stopped interacting with me 2.5 years ago are the same folks sharing my posts now. Such an incredible awakening. I never take one second of any of it, for granted. Lifting the Vibes. 🙏❤️

one of my favorite co-workers his wife follows Q i had the pleasure of finally meeting her and boy did we have so much to talk about. 🥰

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

says Z...the first Z long before the sp ops mission!!

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Very true DOQ and thank you for sharing! I recently had a conversation with the Electrician of the building I live in which is a Historic building. Recently he said to me, didnt you know I was 20 years special Opps and with the State Dept for a long time? I said no I didnt know that. He said yes. I then asked him if he knew about Q? He paused and said yes. I said is Q real? He said yes. I said is Q a Military Operation? He said yes. I was like...
Well this is AWESOME . 🍿🍿🍿

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

that is awesome

(1) Show this thread

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

“You can count the seeds in an apple, but you can't count the apples in a seed. When you teach, you never know how many lives you will influence - you are teaching for eternity” ~ Karen Jensen

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

this is an incredible analogy

(1) Show this thread

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

"The present is the echo of the past, and the future will be the reflection of the present. It is not sufficient to think only of the present moment; one should also think where it comes from and where it goes. Every thought that comes to mind, every impulse, every word one speaks, is to a person like a seed, a seed which falls in this soil of life, and takes root. And in this way one finds that nothing is lost; every good deed, every little act of kindness, of love, done to anybody, will some day rise as a plant and bear fruit." ~ Hazrat Inayat Khan

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

Truly true and wise words✨TY GBY

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

I post there all the time but I also get censored & my post fet removed. But I still do my best to share…

Just an average Joe, happily married, working, riding, playing music, praying for the America with Patriot, Constitutional leadership!

Wife has been seeing Q posts on Fakebook, Doq your analogy is spot on.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Doc, You reminded me of something 😂🤣@redbird4texas posted:

GOD. Family. Country. Truth Social: @jimmierivers

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

I feel it's my part time job to spread red pills. Unfortunately, I think very few things get out of our echo chamber, but I will continue to plug away.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

A message in a bottle is such a great analogy to each of our efforts.
The early days of Anonup saw@Jimbo0566 holding down the fort at times singlehandedly when there were fewer posters. Now the thread moves so fast one wonders if your post would even be seen.
A message in a bottle reminds us that somewhere in this sea of information your message will be picked up and passed on.
Take a break. Recharge. But don't give up.
This movie is not over.
🍿🐸🍿

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

😎 Thank you Lydia, and speaking of movies I've always said we all have a part to play; whether it be big or small. WWG1WGA!

(1) Show this thread

Great Analogy. I know even if some normie sees one of my posts and is like "look at this crazy conspiracy theorist". They still have a moment of questioning their reality after, even for a moment if not more.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Thanks DOQ