Happy Birthday, 35!

As we remember you today, we are grateful for your spirit, words of wisdom & fearlessness...all of which are still with us. We will continue to fight in your honor until the end. We won't let you down!

*This is exactly why we are here."#3686 &#3687

#KennedySunday

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

My Ancestors and Roots πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

✨

My Ancestors and Roots πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

✨35

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

It’s my stepfathers birthday is today, he raised me. I lost him two weeks ago. RIP to both these wonderful men! β€οΈπŸ™

In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication

Sorry to hear that.
Sending you positive vibes!

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication

I am so sorry ❀️

(2) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

πŸ™β€οΈ

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

Last One?

Ask not...

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

i always thought this was interesting…My Dad’s birthday is today and my mom’s name is Jacqualine. and I was born on the 25th.

Happy birthday to my Dad and JFK!

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Pretty cool!

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Not flawless, but someone we should certainly look up to. He was willing to fight the Beast. Just for the record, I am definitely not flawless either. πŸ™β€

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

For sure...no one is!

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R