Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

evan spiegal?? snapchat?

steve huffman ? reddit

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

It's impossible that elon wasn't dirty

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

Im confused about EM as well. hes supet strange. Thought he was helping the cause. Niw i dont know

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

EM is a bad guy. SpaceX is fake.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Mom Of2 to her Publication

From the get go, I have had a visceral dislike of him. We shall see.

(1) Show this thread

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

ANd the Starship crash-landed today! Super 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

RN❤️Mother❤️Patriot ❤️Love God🙏🏻Love My Country.🇺🇸WWG1WGA ❤️Trump

PAY CLOSE ATTENTION👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻🔥🔥🤭🤭👁👁

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

Guess i had it wrong about EM. But it's not over yet.

😆 i say I'm somewhat a lone wolf. Love my kids, family, God, and my crazy animals. I've always been fascinated with the sky, it calls t

i think i read somewhere he's a gray hat🤔

I had under the impression that musk was going to use his company to help build light therapy machines to eradicate cancer and other diseases. But I guess we don't know the whole picture. Still this is a solid q proof. Great work!!

I see by these comments that everyone is as confused as I am about Elon Musk🤷‍♀️

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

John Brennan, Elon Musk. Don't believe that EM is a good guy. He is married to a practicing Satanic witch.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Soooo...Jack Dorsey, Mark Zuckerberg, (Edward Snowden), Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, SH (Stephen Hawking?), Mainstream Media????

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

We have Edward Markey Congressman married to Susan Blumenthal if its not Elon Musk

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CynnLynn) can see their posts

I'm a veterinarian tech,Wife of a Navy vet, ,keeping the vibe high🌈⚡⭐🌈Love the USA & Donald J Trump💜🇺🇸💜 Jesus is my savior

In response Cynn Lynn to her Publication

Eric Schmidt

WWG1WGA, MAGA, Trust in God, Patriot, Veteran

In response Cynn Lynn to her Publication

Eric Swalwell??

(3) Show this thread

i saw EM named in the pedos info. so i was confused as i thought he wasnt on trumps side then it looked like he was and then don trump jr talking about building a platform with him. my head is spinning. i guess thats the plan!!

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Kelly 1211 to his Publication

OPTICS ONLY

(1) Show this thread

I see people making comments about Mars and such? Psalms 19:1 KJV, the heavens declare the glory of God and the FIRMAMENT show up his handiwork.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Dang, I knew I had reservations on EM... I was leaning for him to be a good guy, but I know he has connections to Mars.....so!

Bingo!

is Elon Musk bad guy?

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

In response Zena Jin to his Publication

I think he's still good. Disinformation is necessary

(1) Show this thread

A Father, A Son, A Patriot! WWG1WGA. America is Changing. Patriots in control.

I can feel justice getting closer and closer as the days pass. Tick Tock