On September 11th, 2016, Hillary Clinton supposedly fainted from feeling ill when leaving a September 11 memorial ceremony in New York City.

I always believed she was arrested on that day and fainted after being arrested. To me, it looks like she was handcuffed from behind. I don't know who replaced her, but the replacement is a nasty as the real Hillary.

Only people mentioned by @Raccoon in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Raccoon Conspirator to his Publication

"It was OVER before it began....." Evil, vile entity!!

She shouldn’t of been in public that day as she’s clearly cracked the f out. Not a good look for US overall.

"They chucked her in the van like a side of beef."

https://youtu.be/I_MXpiMWKtI

In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

I like to imagine, when they opened the van Jr
was visible, in the back.

This is my favorite pic of her, exiting the van...
See the hand on her?

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Could that be the same agent we saw with Biden at the beginning of 2021?

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

they chucked her in the van like a side of beef.

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

Time will tell.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

I thought so too and then I found this Q drop all that matters to me is that this Demonic satanic Witch is dead.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Not Killary❗️😏 For Sure❗️🧐

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Definitely not the real one! The video of her being arrested definitely shows she was handcuffed and if reports are to be believed, she's "gone where the witches go" and her little Chelsea too, who was becoming her mother 2.0!! Good riddance!

(2) Show this thread