Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

😆Lol, Trump just showed a picture of Liz Cheney with George Bush face on it.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Aye More fookery...😒😴

Tranny Lis ! And that´s not Trump at these rallies.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS 7:56>108

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

looks like a bit like george bush😂

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Transputrid!!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Best sHE’s ever looked! 😎

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That is perfect!

epic trolling

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

👨/👩???????????????

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

In my humble opinion, ole Liz Chenney is a he/she, deep set eyes with man energy, square jaw, appearance of adams apple, big head, glasses hide the brow ridge. Deception before mouth opens.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication

🤮

(1) Show this thread

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

PRICELESS

il Donaldo Trumpo, [May 28, 2022 at 7:44 PM]
I THINK SHE LOOKS GOOD!!!
https://rumble.com/v16i3s6-i-think-she-looks-good.html

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

lol did bush change gender or is it my imagination 😂😎

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

George? Liz??

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

Looks like George W. Bush in a wig and make-up.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Not sure if just me, but weird energy at the rally. Something feels off. Maybe just me. IDK

Trying to do my part to save our country and our children

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

While waiting in line four hrs to get in to the Event Center talked to people who came from Colorado, Utah and all parts of Wyoming. It was very evident that Wyoming doesn’t want Chaney but they love President Trump. My first rally and it was an awesome experience!

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Honestly JohnnyQ , everything feels off right now. We literally are living in a Truman Show and I really feel that THEY are hiding something big from us : all of them, even the patriots. Just a feeling.

(3) Show this thread

🤣🤣

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Jumbotron.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

That was awesome!😂🙌🏻 He is on fire tonight! Woohoo!🤠🇺🇸❤️

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

My nostrils are on fire.🤣🤣🤣🤓🤓🤣

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

That's it. Lol

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

hello george 😂