ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

What's up there?

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
The REAL STARS on iN STAR GRAM FiRMAMENT Channel - YouTube

WATCH the REAL STARS my FRiENDS !!! LiKE SHARE ANd SUBSCRIBE TO this Channel, also available on Facebook & instagram !!! The WATERS ABOVE and their Luminarie...

Flat Out Truth on YT Terry R Eicher does some amazing work💥retired Coast Guard, explains FE very simply, NASA is another lying government agency, founded by Nazi German after WWII. They are all making Millions & laughing at us. Research Operation Fishbowl, Operation Paperclip, look into the Fisheye lens they use so they can make a fooking curve, jyst wait. They knew thousands of years ago what we were on, and apparently they didn’t have fancy equipment or did they🤔look at the Gleason Map if 1812…. the DS wants you to believe in the FreeMason theory of Evolution, Darwin, a puppet. The domon swamp creatures want you to NOT BELIEVE IN GOD💥that all this incredible beauty was created by God, they want us divided, they want us dumb, not to question anything. I have watched Flat Earth Lost History, now on Bitchute, do your own research, connect your own dots, draw your own conclusions, please, use logic, your God given intuition 🙏🏼❤️💥

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Diana in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Diana DJT to her Publication

Ewaranon has on excellent series speculating about FE & in another series brings up not so ancient advanced civilizations like Tartaria

I don't altogether trust Richard Hoagland - think he's controlled opposition to an extent - but in his book "Dark Mission" he split NASA into 3 groups: the Nazis, the Freemasons & the Magicians
which I think is about right