#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Army decode

=

God Won / Feminine Of The Trinity / Holy Ghost Clues / He Is Not To Be Turned Away 🦌/ This Is Only The Beginning / God Wants His Kingdom Now / Spirit Of Power Of Love / The Wheel / Faith Over Fear / True Prophecy / You Are Being Culled / Jesus Changes Everything / Cant Get You Out Of My Head
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Class+of+2022%2C+Congratulations%21
264-462
1584-4851
1051-1501
TS 18:11 - 6:11

God bless, Patriots.
We are proud.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

When I saw your post, Lauren, my mind immediately went to Ezekiel's wheel within a wheel, with eyes that could see all directions and whose movement could go anywhere.

Started me on a journey of studying the Scripture (which has always held a fascination since childhood), and so far have found an interesting comparative article regarding the subject.

Thank you for your insight and decodes, and simply thank you for your presence on AU. You are appreciated more than you know.

https://www.biblestudy.org/question/ezekiel-and-wheel-inside-wheel-vision.html

very good article...this Bible passage has always fascinated and confused me...and it still does, which is ok.

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Stacyjo1962 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stacy McDermott, click on at the bottom under it