Only people mentioned by @PygmyGazette in this post can reply

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

One good thing. It's tough to get your car stolen.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Carvana isn't such a novel idea. ;)

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Obviously before the last reset

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS 12:53>3521

drop 3521
Jul 27, 2019 1:51:46 PM EDT
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI
https://twitter.com/DevinNunes/status/1155172807480754177
Farms produce ………
5:5

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Carvana back in the day.😂

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

pigeon hole parking. elevator brings them down.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

They have something similar in Houdton at a car sales place...sooo....how far did re go retro at some point?.....

pratique le parking 🤓la blague

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

devolution

tech, architecture, art, music, science, cultural, spiritual

Do you ever have the feeling that you are living in a post apocalyptic world?

In response Just Amom to her Publication

The movie " Groundhog Day".

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

In response Just Amom to her Publication

Michael Tellinger talks about how in 1 year after a takeover of a society, 50% of all known history can be removed and rewritten through the extermination of knowledge keepers and literature. every yeat thereafter is another 50% loss. in a mere 10 years, only 0.09% of that original knowledge might remain.

(3) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

family is always helpful, so was a car tower, Volkswagen, explains a bit, was trying to figure if parking for residents😁and how the fook they got the cars down😂🤣😂

Volkswagen's Car Towers - YouTube

Check out Volkswagen's Car Towers, which are located in the Autostatd in Wolfsburg, Germany. For more interesting car features, go to www.torque.com.sg.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Justa Dawg to his Publication

oh thank you, german ingenuity at its finest

(1) Show this thread

so what year is this, so how do you get those cars down