My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

I was very calm when I was sentenced to cancer. But now, I'm surprised to see so many comments. I can't stop tears. It's not a fear of illness. Your kindness. It is a tear of gratitude. We will reply slowly while looking at the advice. Thank you for the beautiful big light. AU is a great place. Tears and runny nose don't stop。。。😭😭😭🙏💞

Indigo starseed van Sirius het blauwe ras. Onze missie op aarde als één enorme collectieve kracht is om eenheid te verspreiden! ❣wwg1wga❣

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

In addition to the Ivermectin which I recommend you to start with, I had this saved from a patriot here on anonup a while back. Prayers sent and healing energy coming your way 🙏❤

Would you happen to have the Ivermectin dosing for Cancer treatment? Thanks greatly...

In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Indigo starseed van Sirius het blauwe ras. Onze missie op aarde als één enorme collectieve kracht is om eenheid te verspreiden! ❣wwg1wga❣

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Try ivermectin 0.2 mg per kg of body weight for 5 days and then once a week. Dosage comes from a doctor here in the Netherlands 🙏❤

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication

Thank you so very much!!!😘🙏

(1) Show this thread