Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

arrogant, unprofessional, Fox news leftovers, both of them from fox
i havent watched them or any news since they called biden president and ignored all the evidence
i follow this site, ann vandersteel, charlie ward and simon p. Here i get truth and no spin
the constant spin, lies , they have no dignity anymore
they have sold their soul instead of telling truththey have lost their moral compass
mine is now pure north

This soundbite sounds like THE setup...."cant talk about this...".

Patriot for years, The Corp is my LIFE, #WWG1WGA, PAIN IS COMING and for some has already ARRIVED. May be surprised at who I am.

FK Newsmax just another Hack boycott them like we did FOX

RESIST. REBEL. REBUKE. | 1 John 4:4 "... greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world." QUO IMUS UT OMNES UNUM SIMUS. #wwg1w

Where we go one we go all. Mike is a Patriot. Disrespectful attitudes I saw coming from Newsmax before the election. File Newsmax with the rest of mainstream media. Funny, but they always did suck! LOL

That PISSED me off. The news anchor couldnt have been more a a titty-baby unless he had a pacifier and a stuffed animal.

Gaffot

Navy Veteran, mother, and patriot-Enjoy my afternoon dates with the birds, flowers and the trees-Healthy living keeps Big Pharma away.

The Newsmax reporter is an ASShole. He's probably mad because there's a prison cell waiting to greet him, sooner rather than later.

Trump supporter. WWG1WGA Fight like Flynn ⭐⭐⭐

Bought and Paid for.

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

Newsmax made a mockery of themselves. TV mefia is DEAD.

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

Bob Sellers is the Chris Wallace of Newsmax.

Hey Newsmax....Way to be be professional. I don't know who the guy in the center is, but he obviously got a twist in his boxers. Newsmax just earned its place alongside CNN, MSNBC and all of the other#FakeNews asshats.

In response Shelva Wensel to her Publication

hes a fox news leftover

(1) Show this thread

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

Cowardly punks. What are these people afraid of? Are they being threatened?

Love of God, country, my dogs, animals, English literature, history, classic film, music and opera.

In response Chula Firefly to his Publication

Lawsuits by Dominion. They have been instructed to react this way.

(1) Show this thread

Lightworker Pleiadian Truthseeker Galactic Federation of Light🙌Intuitive Empath🙌🙏🙏👼

Panic

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

Also, I recall before the Twat purge, that Greg Kelly went on a bashing spree of Lin Wood. I liked Greg before that, he was my straw that broke the camels back.

Only followers of this user (@Pretschie71) can see their posts

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

In response True Patriot71 to her Publication

unfortunately just as fake and unreliable as the real news. we dont have a chance at knowing the truth at this rate

(1) Show this thread

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

All MSM is DEAD to me. I don't get OAN - from what i hear they are the ONLY channel that speaks truth. The rest can burn in hell with their traitor pedo buddies.

I am not ok with any "great reset" or globalism. In fact I don't like any "isms". Donald J Trump is my President 🙏🇺🇸

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

I don't watch MSM for news at all but on the rare occasion I do, I watch OANN. They really are the only legit news outlet imo.

(1) Show this thread

Guess he took his ball and went home...these media people cant even have a simple conversation without becoming loud, indignant and conftontational 🤣

An American Patriot, oppression fighter, truth seeker, sinner & saint living in grace, redeemed by Jesus Christ

Who is this woman? Has she been here before? There were signs this was coming. Many warned me about this venue! Boycotting them for sure after this. Worse than I have seen even on the other channels.

In response Intuitive Otter to her Publication

shes another fox news leftover

(1) Show this thread

"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on." -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Glad I never turned that channel on. Never have watched even one of their shows.

Patriot. American. Mom. Grandma. Lover of Freedom, Liberty, God and Country. Will stay in the fight till the end! #WWG1WGA #MAGA4EVER

RIP Newsmax... shoulda said "No thanks" to the Dem Kool-Aid

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

FUCKKKKK NEWSMAX!!!!!

the host has been taking the bribes huh?

PATRIOT. WWG1WGA. PRAYER WARRIOR.ARTIST.LOVER OF TRUTH,BEAUTY AND LIGHT. Wife, mom, grandma and live in Montana with my husband and horses.

Bye Bye Newsmax. Showing your true colors and alligence here.

It was only a matter of time before News max turned into deep state shills.#TheNewsIsFakeTheWarIsReal

In response Carol WWG1WGA to her Publication

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

(1) Show this thread

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

He didn't want Mike to have "free speech". Violated his First Amendment rights, just like Twitter.
F Newsmax.

nice to see msm digging a bigger hole

Turn off Newsmax. They are just like the rest.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Dudes got Chicles for his teeth. 😂

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

Thanks for this post, it just reminded me to put my order in.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

🤬👎NEWSMAX = NEWCNN