ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Why some tend to be manipulated and some not. That's very intriguing to me. Different frequency we vibe/brain functions on or? Why some are searching for the truth even with all the blockades they're putting in the way?

I agree that higher powers are at work here. Seems like some were sent here for a purpose to fix things/wake up others that are sleeping, to restore balance.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

What if the bio physics of ensoulment is measurable?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WlOtBa-I90

Plasma Intelligence- Spiritual Science of SOUL- Fractal Recursive & Implosive 'Turning Inside Out' - YouTube

Plasma Intelligence- Spiritual Science of SOUL-Perfecting Fractal Recursive Implosive Turning Inside outwith Dan Winter and Jason Matozzo - and Generatio...

Sky Bolt
2 weeks ago (edited)
You had to avoid the moon if you wanted a seed to germinate. And that is very simple physics. (...Magnetic null zone) The example of the moon is instructive there. The reason a seed won't grow if the moon became between the Sun and the Earth is the moon is a hollow metal sphere opposite to dielectric. And therefore inhibits the propagation of longitudinal coherence from the sun to the seed. The moon is literally death to a seed. And that's proven by if you put a copper plate on the roof and a wire to the basement the seed will grow fine with zero light. As long as it's getting a longitudinal wave from the Sun. 46:46

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Law & Physics, click on at the bottom under it