Watchin Sara Carter on Hannity and like Hannity she had to be approached. Pushing propaganda

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Operative PO💩

nobody pure if heart would ever be a politician. their primary goal would be to end all politics

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

White Hat or Black Hat either way Nana has bad vibes of Hannity!
I just can't like him!🤡

Sara Carter/John Solomon (Controlled reporting) imho.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes, I turned him off years ago. Hannity is all about Hannity IMO.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Hannity is controlled op.

(4) Show this thread

I thought exactly the same thing. i had to turn her off

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Interesting that this is post 1075 for ya

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I have always wondered about this pin
2 📸‘s

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

CIA Sean i call him on fakebook in his bot chat rooms

he has a few and always brags about his family’s involvement! I CIA, Police involvement, etc. I picked up on that long ago! plus remember his show with Colmes (Hannity and Colmes) who was a radical leftiest!

(4) Show this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hKgfyZrxrI
do you think if i did a macho-man elbow drop from the top of a boat i could pin a great white for a 3 count? i was gonna try the big boot followed by the leg drop but the salt water would ruin my boots

Woman Dives into Sharks Open Mouth - YouTube

Shark Attacks- Great White Shark, Bull SharkDamjan Pecek, Sarah Williams, Brian Kang, Brunna Gobbi, Ben Kellyhttps://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/dea...

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Intimidation & threat
Makes the eyes become wet
When keeping family safe
Becomes your only best bet

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Trusting the ( Plan ) Sir

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Sean Hannity 5/26/22 Today | FOX BREAKING NEWS May 26, 22 - YouTube

Sean Hannity 5/26/22 Today | FOX BREAKING NEWS May 26, 22Hello everybody. Thanks for watching.Please like, share and subscribe my channel. Love all.#FoxNews...

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Knowing the fake media and the lies they spew so boldly, the very familiar media language with its tone, sound, facial expressions, the deceit, etc has become so repulsive to the very being of patriots who know the truth. Watching them lowers my good vibes.

(1) Show this thread