Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and kind words. Means the world. Love you all! 🙏❤️

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

I'm so sorry for your loss P.J. Much love to all who are grieving.

Only followers of this user (@Estherfootprints777) can see their posts

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

sorry for your loss

We are here for you. :) Love and hugs P.J.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

((hugs))

WWG1WGA#Q17#Trump#JFKJR#👽♾💎Faith In The Plan. Save Our Children. The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What’s Coming

So sorry😞. same here, lost my mom then brother a month later. 4 aunties. Hang on brother we will all see them again♥️🙏

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏❤️

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I'm just seeing this. My sympathy and thanks for sharing your experience with our familia. We don't talk about death nearly enough.

I have friends in SF who sat at the bed of their Zen Buddhist teacher in his final monents. A student asked the final question.

"Roshi, what can you tell us about this moment of transition?"

He breathed his final breath, looked to them, smiled, and said...

"It's very safe."

And then the thought and feeling struck me, "What could be safer than death?" Why didn't I think of that? Maybe partly because people are- for the most part- terrified of the subject matter. Or maybe it's just avoidance Either way, thank you for sharing. Prayers sent Express.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

For what its worth i ve heard and beleive
living is the hard part dieing is easy
its us the ones behond that feel the most grief
my condolences sir🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

When the pain becomes more than the human Earth suit can bear, that moment of giving in to death is very peaceful indeed and the very next moment is such an overwhelming rush/feeling of Love and Goodness that there really are no human words to convey it. The feeling of good and love takes over & it takes a minute to realize what just happened & you left your body.

At that moment for me was a clarity as well that it was ok, that there was nothing to fear and it was more than ok. There was a moment of realizing that nothing but now really had any relevance at all but that too was ok. I realized that it was all over but it was very ok tho.

Also there was a moment when you realize that it is over here that you feel the aloneness, that it is just you and God, there is nothing and no one else.
It is very hard to describe because it is an aloneness but not a sad alone.
Just my experience tho others may be different.

(2) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

So sorry P.J.
🙏

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

Sorry for your loss

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Thinking of you PJ

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

What I miss? You OK?>

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I lost a loved one today which is sad, but I’m grateful the pain and suffering is over for them now. I appreciate you for always bringing the best vibes! Thanks for checking in VK. 🙏

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

"Great!"

(2) Show this thread