Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

He probably means Twitter staff.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Hmmm????

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

I can understand how some found the respite from the daily grind an eye-opener as to their quality of life bc (be4 cov). Especislly those with families & both parents working.
Undoubtedly some just took advantage tho.
Do agree "some bankruptcies need to happen" & no doubt new opportunities will arise as we move forward🙏

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

I can understand how some found the respite from the daily grind an eye-opener as to their quality of life bc (be4 cov). Especislly those with families & both parents working.
Undoubtedly some just took advantage tho.
Do agree "some bankruptcies need to happen" & no doubt new opportunities will arise as we move forward🙏

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Not everyone had to stay home during this hoax. I had to work through the whole event. It was a very annoying time because they got unemployment plus 600.00 bonus checks weekly for being home. They were making more than me. Then they come back to work and call in sick. I haven't called in once in over three years.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

I remember a lot of Anons announcing "rude awakening" for many, starting from one "just a regular anon." Some deserve rude awakening for their ignorance.

That is wack, where I live, people have lost job due to small business going broke because people like those big corps have taken away their lively hood so don't you go there butthole!, thought you were okay but afraid you are like the other globalist

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Whoa hold on here, I work hard from home!