Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

could be......such a strong statement lol

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

Bill Barr said this in that article 👇 We are all sick and tired of watching these people go unpunished.

So Far NO one has been arrested, charged, indicted, or even fired, or impeached from their position no matter how many laws were broken. Pedo Island purchasers go unpunished.
Operative Word here is 'COULD' .... another one up the butt Bob.
Not 'major' news....just words to HANG bye.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Interesting some of my woke friends were just discussing Barr yesterday - good guy?bad guy? it is getting so confusing - but I love this!

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

This would be cause for popcorn and Champagne! 🍿🥂

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

Indeed!

(1) Show this thread

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

😄🙌 🙌 🙌 🔥NCSWIC🔥

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

💥