#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Older video. More advanced now.

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

This has to be what is going on with my son :(

🙏… my wife works in mental health field. kids are coming off the Chains. record numbers of suicide, Homicide, Anxiety, depression & Other disorders FYI

In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Q_TheRealMcCoy in this post can reply

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

Wow this is so sad!! :( Scares me that he is just going to get worse and worse. I pray things get better soon for him and all the young people going thru Hell.

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

im Not saying He is going to get Worse-

Lot’s of Kids are having problems…

Didn’t want you to jump to a “ worst case scenario”.

Hang in there 🙏

Sorry for mis communication

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Never give up Hope. I had General anxiety disorder for nearly 20 yrs. God lifted the anxiety & freed me from the medications to treat it. I would suffer horrible side effects each time i attempted stopping the medications. Dr’s told me - Id need to take a low dose for life. I take none of the anxiety medications now. Anything is possible with God!

(2) Show this thread