Lost another loved one today, Patriots. The verse: “Vengeance is mine, I will repay,” says the Lord.” comes to mind.. Getting tougher and tougher to swallow, knowing that for decades [they] have been able to kill, steal and destroy while We The People wait for [their] captured justice system to bring justice. Just know I’m right there with you, shoulder to shoulder. God bless us all. 🙏

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

this?

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Dear Brother, thank you for reaching out. We are all in this together. God be with you and embrace your colleague. Don't for a moment think that our virtualness here is not fully connected by Gods loving vibes between us.
In joy, sorrow and victory. I stand with you.
j

I’m so sorry for your loss. May you find comfort and blessings to help ease the pain.

🙏✝️

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Thanks Patriot. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

I understand the hurt and anger. It is insufferable. 💔

I am so sorry for your loss PJ

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i am so sorry PJ may God comfort you and your family 🙏

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

I am so sorry for your loss, PJ. My prayers are with you 🙏🙏

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

Sorry for your lost PJ , i can feel your pain God Bless you

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

I´ve lost some too. I am so sorry for you. Find peace. 🙏🙏🙏❤️

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

🙏🙏🙏

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

🙏🙏🙏

i feel your pain. praying for you ♥️✝️⚔

So sorry for your liss🙏🏻🙏🏻

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 May God have welcomed your loved one into His heavenly kingdom with open arms.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am so sorry for your loss.

So sorry to hear, P.J. Concentrate on loving who you have left.

Sorry for your loss PJ🙏 You will always have the good times you shared. May God bring Peace to you and your loved one.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

I am so sad to see you lost another. May God comfort you with the peace that passes all understanding.💓 And make HIs display here on earth for all to see.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I believe that when each angel gets their wings, they become a member of God's Army. I hope that helps you get through. Peace, fren.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

prayers for your loss, and condolences to you and your family

I feel your pain, fren, and totally undertand

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

So very sorry for your loss. 🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awwh PJ Nana is so sorry, it is so hard to loose a fren that you are so close to.
You know where they are going and they will be more than fine but your heart still hurts and will miss them.
This seems so unfair but God will make it all right eventually I truly believe.
Prayers for comfort and finding joys in the memories that you hold.
Memories are such a wonderful thing, it is no wonder that they are really all that we will be taking with us.

Free Thinker Q WWG1WGA Trump won Peace Freedom

So sorry to hear. Condolences to you.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I'm so sorry for your loss . Sending you love and a lot of prayers for you and you loved ones.

#FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #AmericanStateNational

I'm so sorry for your loss brother! You are in my prayers!

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

I’m so sorry for your loss. Prayers sent out to you P.J. 🙏

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Praying for your loved ones and you brother🙏

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Thanks Johnny. I appreciate you brother. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

May God comfort you. So sorry for your loss. Love and hugs

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏