This just one way they keep us all as slaves. All the dealings before stock market is open, even for pre-market trading, they take advantage of insider trading of news they have on stocks. I've seen this happen more than once when I was day trading. By the time the market was open to the everyday average buyer, the price had already gone up. They use this also to dump stocks, to keep from losing money.

That's what happens when they are allow to trade before the pre-market and aftermarket closes. That's their way to take advantage of insider trading on stock tips. I asked a broker one time why are they allowed to trade even before the pre-market is open to anyone else, allowed to make trades. I'm sure I am not the only trader that had ask that question before from a broker. Stock market manipulations is how they keep all Americans as slaves, by stealing from us on insider trading. Just my opinion.

Only people mentioned by @bali2112 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dallas Texas, click on at the bottom under it