Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

The huge Masonic Symbolism on chest told me everything I needed to see👿👁👁evildoers, all in on it, no one is who you think they are, nothing is as it seems, living in a fake world, a matrix of sorts, the only way out is the truth, to face the truth, the good, the bad and the ugly. I believe we are going to be very disillusioned when we find out the people we thought were dead are alive & people we think are alive are dead, people we think are the good guys, are not and the bad guys are the good guys, IMO we need to be prepared because we we duped on many levels. Time will tell, all lies will be revealed 🍿🙏🏼❤️💥

Gramma, Patriot, stained glass artist. GOD BLESS THE USA !!!

I've thought NOT from day 1, all planned to incite the riots, Libs head will roll...

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

well that makes perfect sense ;)
enjoy your weekend fam ;)))))

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

The so-called cop was kneeling on the neck of a mannequin. A few days later the mannequin factory burned. Also, identical pics of the same thing happened in Madrid and Paris. Mannequins. Amazing how photos and videos can be messed with; CGI, and all that sort of thing.

/greatawakening/

mors vincit omnia - Never Give Up, Never surrender John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, ...

not

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Not, but I'd like to know why that segment of the movie was important

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

NOT!!! 🤔

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

I have believed almost right from the beginning that George Floyd is alive and all part of the demon show

Alive

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Physically alive.
Spiritually, not so much. 😐

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

Alive

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

ALIVE

Nyet

Definitively NOT dead !

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Nope, Not, Nada!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I hope he is the first arrest

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

NOT!

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Not dead. Nobody gets their head shaved from one moment to the next during an arrest. Great big men don't get buried in child-sized coffins. His family is good and rich, though, now, as is he.

Trump Follower....WWG1WGA....SAVE THE CHILDREN......Christian...Conservative...

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

His family may have got paid off by the left to keep quiet about his still being alive....

(1) Show this thread

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

TBT

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

That's why I'm going with 1/2 dead! 😉

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

Is this GF?

Lover of life, freedom and my God. Sharing my truth.

Not, or at least not as presented…

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

The 'Mandela Effect' tie-ins to 'The Storm' are freaky.
Hello George. Dead or alive?
Curious George. Tale or no tale? (Mandela effect)
Spelling matters

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

This traitor Bastard is in Jamaica with his Millions that George Soros gave him Smoking lots of ganja man❗️😏

Hello George! 🙌🏻👍🏻

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Post#529... 5/29?

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Hello George.

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

POOR OBAMA NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU ANYMORE. EVIL LITTLE WORM.

(3) Show this thread

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

Not!