On Fryday, Trump says he will, “deliver an important address to America..” 👀

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

He needs to throw the anons and digital soldiers a bone with some meat on it. No coms from Q for over two years and many in the ranks are losing their focus and are starting to believe in charlatans like Charlie Ward again, they need direction. The gematria folks are adding up random number plates and speeding signs. Even I have had to purge my subs and return to my roots and stick with the patriots that have been here since the beginning of the Q movement. Q said unless it comes from the Q board, it is disinformation. We need a Q drop to assure us that "The Plan" is still on track.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

WRWY 🇺🇸

💧 1969
'we are all in this together'

If he were planning to give a controversial message, I can't think of a safer audience for the address than at the NRA. Unlikely to be seeded with "sleepers" because they wouldn't have time for someone to join up now and get tickets to the event.

In response Other Half to her Publication

Hopefully NOT 'shot heard around the world'
😮

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Also...

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I hope the formal GESARA Announcement

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

I saw it, which is odd for a "citizen" to address the nation, rather Presidential actually... Devolution anybody..? N C S W I C...

sounds about right. dan posted popcorn last week. theyre usually 2 weeks ahead

Translation: 👍🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

*My Fellow Americans.....

&

*Where We Go One We Go All !!