Former New Zealand Prime Minister Helen Clark Says:

"People are over COVID...we are in danger of losing this moment for transformative change."

Aww that's to bad for them. Their NWO is failing.

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

Why do New Zealand women look like men

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

😆 they all dont, Mr helen clark makes one fugly kiwi chick-i would have to agree with ya😏, your kamala harris is no better🤣 or the big fat blond thing lol lol

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

From Lower Hutt and Jacinda is a man

Few versions floating about,-was told years ago yes we all seen transgender Jacinda on YT🙂 twins-🤔one mole -two moles-who we really lookin at-i dont know for sure, older brother no mention of-ever-Jason-

Only people mentioned by @Greenstonetaniwha in this post can reply

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

My whole family live in LH and they are sound asleep, they can't get enough of the cool aid. What pisses me off is most of them are Uni educated. They even fell for the CHCH shooter. I'm sure I don't need to mention that they all think I am crazy. How long have you been in this movement? I started offically back in 2008 but had cancelled MSM back when Tony Blair put tanks on Heathrows front lawn.

Got a calling rocked up in he 11th hour🙂,, is what it is, just got to get on best you can,keep positive., UNI-bleh..🤷‍♀️ can still be dumb with a degree.
,,dont comply-TO ANYTHING EVER,be kind to others, just be a good person in yourself- Others will do as they will..enough info out there if they wanted to see,my fam no different,👋Hey crazy- welcome to the club!😉😁

(1) Show this thread