My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

I was very calm when I was sentenced to cancer. But now, I'm surprised to see so many comments. I can't stop tears. It's not a fear of illness. Your kindness. It is a tear of gratitude. We will reply slowly while looking at the advice. Thank you for the beautiful big light. AU is a great place. Tears and runny nose don't stop。。。😭😭😭🙏💞

Indigo starseed van Sirius het blauwe ras. Onze missie op aarde als één enorme collectieve kracht is om eenheid te verspreiden! ❣wwg1wga❣

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

Try ivermectin 0.2 mg per kg of body weight for 5 days and then once a week. Dosage comes from a doctor here in the Netherlands it is a miracle cure for cancer.

Whenever someone says "Miracle Cure" - run.

In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @jjj in this post can reply

Indigo starseed van Sirius het blauwe ras. Onze missie op aarde als één enorme collectieve kracht is om eenheid te verspreiden! ❣wwg1wga❣

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

When both the media and the government attack a cure, you know it's true. They have kept this treatment hidden from us for a long time, mainly because it is cheap. Cancer is a parasite and Ivermectin is a parasite killer and many have benefited from it since they found out. All Awake Doctors Promote Ivermectin And Trump Too

In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication

Cancer is as much of a parasite as the stupid inside your skull.

(1) Show this thread