Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

drugged - not sleeping - a childs instincts would not let them be anywhere near these people without a meltdown.... wonder where the parents are

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

try and find the girl if they can, and see what she has to say.

little girl with 4 grown men......šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

sicko

I heard it was going to bešŸ’„šŸ’„šŸ’„BIBLICALšŸ’„šŸ’„šŸ’„ so here I am!

so sad !!

Just a nobody from Cali with a quest to be somebody .. Eager to learn the truth .. Discerment radar is always on .. #nadlershithispants

DAMIT!!!!!!

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

Whoa. He got his hands on a little girl from Disney? šŸ˜³ I wonder whose child it was?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Lord Nana humbly asked for these things to be exposed soon so that we can grieve, file it away in the proper files that it is never forgotten, so we can move away from all these daily negative events and get to the positive rebuilding process. Out loud we beg your grace to end this now. Amen

How is it that his estate was even making ANY money during this time or has any assests to pay anything out to anyone?

https://amp.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article248929829.html?fbclid=IwAR3zz2wLZ0YNZX1nU3dshEi7J_VxPc6MHJZ2iDuAJ-wkB7ZcJ3FY2NpkYxE

Connecting Epstein & Disney is Big!

I am a child of God born in His image and likeness. All opinions matter- welcome to freedom of speech!

Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself but his vistors may well have killed there future selves...

šŸ˜¢IT's gonna be so heartbreaking....more than we know...

I'm so ready for the masses to know the truth. Please let it be soon!

In response Punk Patriot to his Publication

Amen!

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chefšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸøšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øā¤ļøšŸ™šŸ»šŸ˜Ž

In response Punk Patriot to his Publication

one day closeršŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øā¤ļøšŸ’ÆšŸ™šŸ»šŸ˜Ž

(2) Show this thread

I can feel it in my bones.