So here is the deal :
It is not only that "they" want your guns as so many people say.
It is "they" want your money.
The elected Gov officials own stock in Companies like Smith and Wesson, Colt and Browning.
When "they" make a public comment about taking guns, there is a huge knee jerk reaction for people to go buy guns. Guess what? You are giving them your money and many do not see the "GAME". In a carnival or circus, we would be called "rubes".

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

This is a case of "damned if you do" or "damned if you don't".

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Gotta have something to shoot the 5G towers in case everyone turns to Zombies lol

But yeah I agree. Good info man.

U.S. Navy Veteran #UltraMAGA #Decentralize #NCSWIC Happily married.

Don't tempt me with a good time, money well spent. I get what you're saying but seems counter-productive to their end goals.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Johnny ₿ Good to his Publication

An ocean is made of single drops of water.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Wow... Yes!!!!

🐇 Follow me on Twitter if your want, I'm more active over there. @losetoshi

Money is time, they steal your time...

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Totally agree, I always wondered how much gun stock Obama had, he was the biggest salesman for the gun industry.

Completely off topic, but your use of "rubes" reminded me of Russian rubles. How ironic that a gold-backed ruble seems to be mark the end of power for the banking cabal, as billions of "rubes" opt out of their system of petrodollar control.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Angel Here Nana SirHuckleberry
@AngelHereSirHuckleberry
·
55m
Covid hoaks failed!
Passports failed!
Monkey pox was a joke!
(They) are in pure panic!
If you think these False Flag shootings are not their MKUtra program well.. you are not awake! (They) kill kids literally every day! Sick!
You probably still think 9/11 was really A terrorist attack instead of our own govt!
(They)slay children daily for their cult sacrifices!(They) will cause more chaos & False Flag events killing more ppl cause our only protection against them is our guns!
@realDonaldTrump

3 pics

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

dead kids are just another day at the office for these demons…the sooner people understsnd that the better

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yep, and was told some of them have "activation words" for their demonic layering, could even be something simple as a call that says, I have the wrong number. ONE reason I always hoped they would find the Janus operating system I was told about that has ALL their key words, who controls who, etc. Sp on Janus is a guess, it was said to me, and not spelled.

(2) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

yeah, at this point, if you dont have more than you can handle for a while, you're way behind

they cannot take your guns. they can only force you to use them.

my level of respect for the government is zero. we are at war against all governments.

i will use my guns before i comply with literally anything

🍊I see you, I love you, I know who you really are. We are ONE family. agape4ever unconditional love Namaste #WWG1WGA

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
(6) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

TURN off the TV!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

I do not have a T.V and have not watched in 12 years... Yup.

(1) Show this thread

We’re damned if we do and damned if we don’t on this one…

In response SaltedWith Fire to his Publication

I tend to agree with a caveat;
If people find smaller arm companies like Rock River, there is a greater chance it is just as high quality with less strings attached to big investors. Also smaller local shops hopefully do not gouge price. Just an opinion...
But ultimately gun owners have been targeted for this purpose.

(1) Show this thread