🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🔴NEW 🚨 The victims of the tragic Texas school shooting

More: https://cutt.ly/AH24KFP

Follow@insiderpaper

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

because of past experience with EVERY FALSE FLAG..."Did the Parents (families) receive their Mortgages paid off, MONEY deposited in their bank acct's to 'act sad'? Are the children over at aunties or gramma's house out of state? (Im NOT being Hateful here. I know THEY MURDER CHILDREN.) Im asking people to PRAY for clarity and to NOT let their emotions rule out the TOTAL POSSIBILITY that the Children are Still Alive. PLEASE Remember SANDY HOOK was the Same Scenario. And Here are the 'Sandy Hook victims' ALIVE and WELL. And Yes Kyle Rittenhouse was one of the Actors too.

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Hoag allegedly was the shooter. Still at large.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

Kevin Hogg, David Hogg- father & son, doing False Flags for CIA,
David Hogg played ‘Adam Lanza’ at Sandy Hook, and an ‘eyewitness at Parkland HS.

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

I am nit a fan of Alex Jones, but didn’t he say Sandy Hook was a hoax? I have not done any research on this, but if this is true, my God evil has no boundaries 👹👿🔥what about the parents, did the families get paid by the C👁a to participate in this sick, evil act? these people need to be held accountable for their fookin crimes🔥

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Diana DJT to her Publication

I think Jones got banned for some exposure he was doing. He is banned in a multitude of countries and suspects it is from truth revelations. I am not a fan of him either, I don't like dramatic newscasting but I don't think he was lying then. I can't find it but somewhere I also have a video of a helicopter around Sandy Hook on the shooting day and you can see them dragging a dummy body around "staging" the area. This was a one-scene shot from a distance with no cutaways a single time so it was really a rescue dummy they "propped" for a dead body. Then they led the kids out with armed police, etc after they had the stage set for the cameras.

(1) Show this thread