Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

No. Yesterday's events in Texas make it very ugly. I've learned quite awhile ago that the forces we're fighting against have no morals and they aim their darts at the places in us they know will do the most damage. They are relentless too. If we're winning, it sure doesn't feel like it.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

We are watching a movie play out so that "normal" "sleeping" sheep are slowly wakened. Some are not warriors built to handle the realities.They need the slow roll red pill. Keep the faith๐Ÿ‘Š

(1) Show this thread

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

It is a nail bitter for sure.... Still don't know what the end looks like and I don't know how many of us will still be here to see it unfortunately.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response All Right to his Publication

I think a lot of us will still be here ๐Ÿ˜Š

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ™ GOD WON. ๐Ÿ™ Jesus is the Way. ๐Ÿ™ Love Won. โค๏ธ Love and Light โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ’™WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ•ฏI Love All Yโ€™all ๐Ÿฅฐ #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything ๐Ÿ’™โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿฆ‹

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

The movie is 3D ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

(3) Show this thread

Keep getting accounts locked on Twitter for sharing the truth. Trying to find Patriots!!! NO DMs please!!!!

Not anymore, way too long, too much financial destruction and justice still hasn't been served. I am ready for the credits to run.

In response Tam Felix to her Publication

Awwww we all are ready for the credits for sure! Being awake is a blessing and a curse. I try to find the blessings in it. It has grown my faith tremendously๐Ÿ‘Š I remind myself a lot that many aren't blessed like we are. We have each other, they have fear and panic.

(1) Show this thread