Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

ck this first 5 min of vid he just walked in ck it out its rite here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoGMloHHzk0&t=2s

Where Was The POLICE?? - YouTube

Join this channel to get access to perks:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4YOBmzRey4X3lLCjhw3UaQ/joinWebsite: http://www.blackscoutsurvival.comTwitter: @Bla...

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

So....this is yet another Sandy Hook situation?

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Possibility 🤷🏼‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Realtor, Barnhart Realty Group, Publisher/ Round Town News, Patriot, Strong Christian and Proud Mom, loves animals!!

I write a community newsletter once a month and hand deliver it throughout the communities. I deliver to all of the schools in two school districts and I am here to tell you that you can't get in, and they know me. This is false flag bull#hit all the way!!

exactly what i said this morning too! even small poor schools have this

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

ok how much longer and how much more do the asleep need to see?
how much longer do the awake have to fight this BS?
how much longer does my income need to be attacked?
how much longer will they be coming after guns.
keep poking the sleeping dog...its not really asleep anymore....
how
much
longer....

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Proves it was a staged shooting. These politicians are monstrous.

yes! my oldest child had a buzz in system since the mid 2000s

👇 This

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

THAT 🎯

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Yep

(2) Show this thread

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

Same in my location… no farther than the office

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

That is exactly how it is in SC👍#GottaVibe

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

✨Nice✨

(1) Show this thread

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

It's the same here in Florida, there's no way to get in. Only way is thru the office and your screened before you can enter.

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

That's how it is in AZ as well, nobody is getting in that isn't screened, they are locked down tight.

(1) Show this thread

It is either an all made up scario, or alot of people are to blame for allowing an actor who is being paid to come in and shoot up a school. These evil sick people dont care who they harm. They want gun conrol and are willing to kill people (even sweet innocentt children) to get their way! so many dumb ignorant people will be on board with gun control.

Yep! Fact!

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Always good to hear from people who actually live in TX and can provide reliable feedback. 👍🏻

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Yes! The only time I was able to see my kids when they were in public school other than them getting called to the office was when I subbed. And we lived in a small Texas town where everyone knew everyone.

(2) Show this thread