My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

I was very calm when I was sentenced to cancer. But now, I'm surprised to see so many comments. I can't stop tears. It's not a fear of illness. Your kindness. It is a tear of gratitude. We will reply slowly while looking at the advice. Thank you for the beautiful big light. AU is a great place. Tears and runny nose don't stop。。。😭😭😭🙏💞

Forgive me, but I forgot to mention the most important and best healing source; the Lord God. Through faith in His Son, and our Brother, the Anointed Yehoshua. (Whom many call by the mistranslated name; 'Jesus' - a name that''s only 400 years old.) He healed me from a deadly incident which put me in a coma for 6 weeks. In which I was declared dead 3 times. So I can assure you that He does still heal.

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DavidQ762 in this post can reply

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

あなたは神に選ばれた人です!あなたはとても強いです。あなたはとても親切です。たくさんの情報をありがとうございました。私はすべてを書き留めました。私はまた、私のPCへのリンクを保存しました。AUでたくさんの情報を受け取りました。信頼できる漢方医のアドバイスと治療を受けています。漢方医はAUで受け取った情報の正確さに驚いた。病気を知った後、私は食事を変えました。そして、私は多くの情報を持っているイベルメクチンを服用する予定です。あなたの優しさに心から感謝しています♥♥♥

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

Wish that I could understand the writing...

(1) Show this thread