#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Air Force decode

=

Eight Is The Number Of Prosperity / Apply Spiritual Truths / The Promise Of The Rainbow / Prayer Avails Much / Do You Know Who You Are / Youll Find The Truth Here / The Keys To The Universe / Greatest Show On Earth / She Was Telling The Truth / Austin Is Ready To Go Now / I Will Provide Your Home / Meeting With The Other Self / Its In Gods Holy Hands Now
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=.%40HQ_AFMC+%27s+Black+Flag+allowed+the+%23USAF%2C
274-472
1644-4461
TS 8:47

WATCH the water.
Q

Godfather III
Be prepared for what you find.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

And this is how it feels when I
Ignore the words you spoke to me
And this is where I lose myself
When I keep running away from you
And this is who I am when
When I don't know myself anymore
And this is what I choose when
It's all left up to me
Breathe your life into me
I can feel you
I'm falling, falling faster
Breathe your life into me
I still need you
I'm falling, falling
Breathe into me
Breathe into me
And this is how it looks when
I am standing on the edge
And this how I break apart
When I finally hit the ground
And this is how it hurts when I
Pretend I don't feel any pain
And this is how I disappear
When I throw myself away

https://youtu.be/6gcEyO-XqAw

RED - Breathe Into Me - YouTube

Hope u like :DLyrics : And this is how it feels when IIgnore the words you spoke to meAnd this is where I lose myselfWhen I keep running away from youAnd thi...

Only people mentioned by @IAM0bZerver in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Delta Ethos, click on at the bottom under it