Dave at X22 Report has provided a very important service. This is Episode Number 2782B, LOL. He talks here about the incoming scare event, Durham, World Economic Forum, current Q Deltas, and more. I haven't brought up Dave in a long while but he deserves mention.

#FamiliaIsEverything

https://youtu.be/yRha-G-erO8

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

does he still stop mid video and say lets talk about..........then does a product endorsement? id be like no dave i dont wanna talk about that lol

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

When I am feeling discouraged and defeated X22 always lifts my mood. Not sure if everything he says is accurate, but it absolutely makes me feel better and more hopeful in these difficult times. Thanks Dave!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana hasnt listen in a while but he has done as good of a job as anyone could do for sure.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Have listened to Dave for quite a while now. Also have sent friends his way.
I think he’s been a big part of many initial (at least) awakenings. Tremendous Patriot/commitment to the truth movement. ❤️

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

I love Dave from the X22 report--been listening to him for many years. I have rarely missed a podcast.

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

i guess this is the part where one must choose their side. the time for sitting on the fence is over. this is the hardest part. Q taught us to think for ourselves. no one really knows what it meant when Q said the end wont be for everyone.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Carla Williams to her Publication

The fence-sitting phase of this movie has long-passed- I agree.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

I hadn't either for a while and this one I did. This is one of his best, to me.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

I literally laugh out loud sometimes when Dave makes a point and then backs it up w/ a Q Post that would of taken a team of anons to decode. He is clearly being fed intel by the White Hats. No doubt.

#BestTeamEver

(1) Show this thread