And another one bites the dust. https://doyouremember.com/142856/jamie-tarses-dead

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Speaking of Frasier, it's odd that so many people around Kelsey Grammar died prematurely.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

never thought of that.☑️ty

Sure thing! And I'm not trying to speak ill of him. It's simply weird. E.g., his sister, the Frasier producer who was on one of the 9/11 flights.

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BlueStatePatriot in this post can reply

Patriot. Wife. Mom. Grammy. President Trump is still my President 🇺🇸🍿🎥 I follow Santa Surfing & u can too @ www.beachbroadcast.com

It's all very weird. After his show stopped, i saw once where he said, "Hollywood is so evil... horrible place to be. You wouldnt believe it." i guess he'd know cuz when you look at the props in the show and some of the guest characters im like dang 😔 I also saw where he said he's got a new script for a continuation of that show to pick up with the main characters & where they might be right now. He was looking for someone to carry it which was three years ago i think. Hoping so much he knew the truth and got out b/c of it. But at this point, who knows. It's all just meaningless junk now.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

PLEASE continue to speak freely. its the only way these things get out. thank you.