PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatโ€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

The devil went down to Georgia, again. The cheating never ends until we fix 2020. ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ‘‡

#NCSWIC

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/georgia-primary-election-brian-kemp-david-perdue-trump-endorsement

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

My Nana intuition tells me that Kemp will be exposed for his cheating to get into office and Purdue will win his lawsuit proving that he was cheated out of a Senate seat in 2020 and Crazy Corrupt Abrams will go to jail for election fraud among other possible acts as well as her participation in the Ballot box expose'!
Did I miss anything?

The Devil may have "Gone Down To Georgia" but Juan O Savin and our One God of the All that IS will bring JUSTICE before it is over.

Only people mentioned by @Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alexis Hightower, click on at the bottom under it