My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

I was very calm when I was sentenced to cancer. But now, I'm surprised to see so many comments. I can't stop tears. It's not a fear of illness. Your kindness. It is a tear of gratitude. We will reply slowly while looking at the advice. Thank you for the beautiful big light. AU is a great place. Tears and runny nose don't stop。。。😭😭😭🙏💞

am praying for you too🙏great suggestions, keeping your body alkaline through veggies, fruits, organic or raised locally, even liquid chlorophyll can help, as so many cancers have been linked to parasites, the Ivermectin as soon as possible, IV infusions like glutathione, vitamin C, NAD, all these boost your immune system, organic essential oils-frankincense is number 1 as it fights inflammation, also research therapeutic mushrooms specific for your type of cancer, get some sunshine and extra vitaminD3, listen to healing music frequencies, walk barefoot on the earth, do what gives you joy, makes you smile♥️

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Victorious11 in this post can reply

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

多くの情報をありがとう!私の体は完全に酸性でした。私は自分の病気を知ったとたんに食事を変えました。私は信頼できる漢方医のアドバイスを受け入れます。そして、私は高濃度のクロレラを飲んでいます!そして海外でイベルメクチンを注文しています。届くのが楽しみです。私はあなたの多くのアドバイスに深く感謝しています♥