So I bought a Samsung Smart Watch. O2 Levels, ECG, BMI, Stress, Sleep (REM, Deep, Light), Steps, Calories. It even has a feature for females to track their cycles.
I set it to my wifes cycle and added an alarm.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I wonder how that would track a man’s “cycle”. Oh, wait. I mean a “They’s” cycle? Or whatever they’re called... I give up. 😳😂

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Nothing wrong with a heads up. But a watch?
You don't need a stinking watch!!

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Lol🤭😁🤣

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

🤣

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Remember the Fifth of November.

Only followers of this user (@SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

the element of surprise is what makes it fun

😂🤣 all men need one of those, will keep them on their toes 😉. FYI: being a female I can tell you the week before is the time to 'tred lightly', your welcome😁.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Speaking of cycles...my sister texted me today that she is feeling really bad lately. She has had her cycle 3 times this past month despite being on a non-stop pill (no sugar pill no period) for years. Extremely tired, hot flashes, zero TSH (despite taking thyroid meds religiously for years), high anxiety (despite taking meds), CBC & thyroid numbers out of whack.

We're pretty sure she got rona during a business trip to Wuhan in Oct of 2019. She came home sick but tested negative for the flu & was sick for a while. She also took the jab & boosters despite me begging her not to.

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

Great idea!! 😂

Smart Man .

Flag day

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

LLOL !

Damn right I'm in the picture:)

How far out does it schedule? May need to get some fishing trips on the calendar:)

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

ALL HANDS ON DECK

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

I used to put code red on our wall calendar, with a red sharpie😂

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

lol

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

well I think my husband and I are in syn because his moody man period starts the week mine does.

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

my wife is vaxd. no way to track it now. i just go by the vibe. its either a-ok OR DEFCON Scare.

HAHAHAHAHAHA - Just a reminder..

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Alarm goes off and look for outdoor projects!

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Who needs an alarm…When you know, you know.

warning: Danger Will Robinson!! 🤣😂

😂 Smart man!!

I want to tell you a true story...
wining winning winning
twenty twenty three > The rise and Return of Q
"she' will pay for what she did.
HRC detained, not arrested (yet).

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Need to set this as the notification sound for wife's cycle, especially if she is anything like mine when that time rolls around.
I USED to have the track from where Miss Gulch was riding a bicycle to come take away Toto as my wife's ringtone..."Toto" being symbolic of my "bro time"; needless to say she didn't think it was funny. 😁

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

my one reoccuring nightmare as child, and into my 30’s was of wicked witch melting into my childhood kitchen floor!!
this gif just brought those memories back! my first true visual of good vs. evil. as a young child.... wizard of oz!

(1) Show this thread

Hmmm.🤔♾
So many drops to surf thru, lol!

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

😳...oh VUMK.......now THAT is SS..."watch" your back...

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I chose Rodney Dangerfield‘s voice while reading this a second time. Lol