Deeper we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Just tuned in. They are really stretching now. The caravan bus attack my ass. In New Braunfels, Texas ??? ... really ... The town known for sausage and tubing down the river Geez....

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙

understatement of the year! bizzaro world, everday I wake up and wonder what kind of weird ass shit will I undercover today.

I'mma diamond in the ruff! RUFF RUFF

on fire today!

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

Yet so many still sleep. They're gonna need something super big to wake up

Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are. No Dms/ not looking to hook up. ♈️sun♌️rising♓️moon♒️Venus

im still waiting for something to shock me...🙃

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

Yet supposed intelligent people still asleep.

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

In response eileen ryan-rojas to her Publication

The more educated the harder it is to wake them them up not about intelligents its about programming

(1) Show this thread

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

Like this?

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

Or like this?

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Be of Good Spirit and Continue Your Journey Fine Soul! ❤️ https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XiS1NQM3xMc&feature=youtu.be

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Yes! thats because they're all part of the show! thats the twist no one is seeing#happyendings#surpriseplot twist! 🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

What do you mean by unrealistic? Strange, bizzare yes but unrealistic makes it sound like you are saying "not possible"????

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Good. I'm ready.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Only followers of this user (@Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

I just can't wait until all is exposed! Beyond what we know is coming. NASA, Big Pharma, dinosaurs, etc

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

Like the cure for cancer? bet.... people are gonna flip their lids.

(1) Show this thread

yet...real

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

That is because 1. their crimes plumb the depth of the human psyche and imagination and 2. they have set up a system to send our minds in the exact opposite direction from the truth.

Truly. My head hurts.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

I can't wait to learn more and more of this stuff! I simply cannot get enough of it. Operation Looking Glass and beyond! One of the things that kills me about the blue-pilled is that they're missing the biggest story of our lives, if not EVER.

Wife, Mom, Patriot. Once you know, there is no turning back. The truth will set us free.

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

Agreed. I think there are a lot of Trump supporters that are barely getting it. im sure we will all be shocked by something...

(1) Show this thread

Love to follow Q, it gives me HOPE! USAF Wife, Mother, Dog lover, I miss President Trump, Business owner, MAGA, NO DMs PLEASE!

Its crazy!!!!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I just said that to someone today! There is so much evil bizarreness I hesitate to bring 1/2 of it up. It makes you sound like a lunatic.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

Re "it makes you sound like a Lunatic' Puts a Whole new spin on "you are not alone!" i have to write emails to myself so when this is exposed:i can forward them to family members and friends who simply would not look or listen.

(1) Show this thread

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

No unrealistic is this 👇👇👇 🥺

Believer. Texan. Mom. Patriot. Eyes opened more every day. Pray-er.

In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

I've seen this somewhere before...

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0085106/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Believer. Texan. Mom. Patriot. Eyes opened more every day. Pray-er.

In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

IMHO - once we open the front door to the masses we can start walking down the hall and explore the various rooms as we individually become ready.

I am a healer specialized in distance healing. I am ready for the new awesome times which are about to come. At your service

reality surpasses fiction.
much love

I am a healer specialized in distance healing. I am ready for the new awesome times which are about to come. At your service

reality surpasses fiction.
much love

Faith, family, country in that order.Retired RN and grandmother. WWG1WGA, PIZZAGATE, OBAMAGATE, FISAGATE, GO SAMMY UH UH

One thing Ive learned these past four years, is almost every sci fi movie ever made has its basis in reality. Not very much I dismiss out of hand anymore.

❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

In response Kathy Marx to her Publication

100% agree

(1) Show this thread

Just a sinner saved by grace. Newly awakened when the election was stolen and have been praying for truth and justice to prevail.

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

In response Praying Psalm 37 to her Publication

Aristotle said that stories had to pass the smell test of what is both possible and probable.

Many people will think that the truth of what has been going on is neither.

(1) Show this thread