Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

This is True! There is land enough (a plenty) for Everyone thats here now and in the future! Father in Heaven provides!!
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

222 🙏☘️

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Never even thought to query world pop. numbers!

Love Max

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

and what haven’t they lied about sincerely a burned out patriot 🕊

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

👀

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

the world is abundant with more than enough resources for everyone

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Amazing

You know, when I was a child, I didnt obsess about Saturday cartoons, mud pies or roller skating. I used to stand in the back yard and try so hard to remember how far back we go. I somehow knew population was inflated, and no one, in any country, needed to go hungry. I remember thinking, at age 4, how backwards everything is “here”. I've always been an observer and comprehended things other kids didn’t. Not a genius by any mean, but WHY did I worry about these odd topics lol? Forgetting how far back I (we) go frightened me more than anything.
I’ve always wondered who and how determines the population number.Like, did they include the indigneous tribes of Papa New Guinea? The people in deeply rural areas? What about Eskimos? I remember, seriously, dismissing the info as hogwash…….still stands today. There’s just so much more hogwash added since the tender age of 4.
I am beyond ready to get to the good part.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

They have never told the truth about anything more and more convinced day by day

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS 8:55>171

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Truth Trumps

They are lying about this too. They have been lying about EVERYTHING. Elon Musk just tweet this: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1529193812949614594

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

this was shared tonight on a New Zealand telegram account.
Former maths teacher tells the truth about the over population lie.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Overpopulation is a lie. They want less souls on Earth, God wants more.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

THAT, Johnny is IT!

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

NZ landmass the same size as the UK yet we have 5 million people, loads of space here!
Place a map of Europe over Australia & see the size of Australia for comparison.

144 ❤️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

well They have lied bout ever other fookin’ thing, now we’re all gonna need brain supplements, cause we all gonna have to go back to school🤣😂🤣

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Wow! 🤯

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Huge takeaway tonight... Don’t believe everything you are told or everything you see!!!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

EVERYTHING has been a lie.

Brilliant !!! AF!! how did we not grasp this after all the manipulation [they] have done. Much Respect brother

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

everyone's comments are done so quadrupled on here🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

oh no over populated comments, we are running out of space online, what will we ever do, lol

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

Oh how they have manipulated the minds of men.

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

Everything has been manipulated for their narrative

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

Everything has been manipulated for their narrative