Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Evil tranny trash, who murdered his way to the bottomless pit.

Here is another one, sick shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4vnmgZLA8s

Jesus, give them the "eyes" to "see" with. This is not art. This is satanic ritual programming. People have to turn off the evil black box and go live their own lives already. Ask your footall loving friends if they would consider going outside of their homes to through a ball during half time. This mind and soul poisoning garbage needs to be boycotted. In the least, ask them to throw fake fruit at their TV screen while this trash is on.

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

he's ☠️☠️☠️

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

It's a shame she wasted her talent for evil. Oh well hang the bish

evil demonic energies, just like nikki minaj and beyonce who admit to becoming possesed during their performances. this is because they summon these demons under the guise of a "show". we are all waking up and they are all done now!

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

These people are so sick!!!!!

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

the truly are!!!!

(1) Show this thread