Juan O savin also danced all around something happening at the superbowl.what yall think. 1384 days Pompeo posted on one theory ends on 2/7. superbowl would be great time to disclose. Nana did not no that DJT had been destroyed by the nfl when he started the new league yrs ago! cnn doesnt want unto watch it! so there You go we must watch!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

lots of regulars oohed last year over the half time show and I was like they basically are showing us kids locked in cages ..

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Peachy 445 to her Publication

Well and they should have just put the hookers up some polls to dance with as well for the singers

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Peachy 445 to her Publication

Someone mentioned recently, oh that's a terrible time to have the EBS. All the kids will be around it's family time. I'm like, oh my god are you serious?

(2) Show this thread

About the Superbowl here :

patience it takes 4/5 sec. before it starts.

https://anonup.com/thread/903693

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

Also, which video was this? Do you have a link?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication

Sadly I dont It was just posted yesterday as an interview with a guy he has done them with b4

In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

I hate football. Always have. Really don't want to start watching now. Maybe I can invite people over so I can have a distraction and have it playing in the background