People panic about a new form of currency “not backed by anything”.

But they’ve never protested a single day for what happened in 1971 when we went off the gold standard.

The good news is that the new US digital dollar will be backed.

For example: what do you think happened to all the gold at the vatican?

1221/Space Force/CISA/XRP/ISO20022

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I think people panic because they don't understand crypto. The process of purchasing and holding is clunky and foreign. It took me over a year to feel I knew enough to even make a purchase. I took your suggestion to purchase a physical "wallet" (Nano X) and still can't get my XRP moved. Of course I turn 53 next Sunday so I'm a little slower on the move with this stuff. Keep sharing your knowledge to help us out!

Texas patriot... love for GOD and Country... Most important WWG1WGA!!!

thanks@doqholiday I can’t wait to watch!

In 1971 I was 6 years old.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Like crypto?

It does not even have a physical presence...

it seems hackers like it too.

Always made me nervouse to invest in it, as a result.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Precisely. IS THERE ANY PHYSICAL PROOF CRYPTO IS ...real??? NO. BECAUSE IT IS NOT REAL...IT IS "CONCEPTUAL CURRENCY"...my term.

(1) Show this thread

Who are these people you claim are panicking?

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

DOQ remember when it was illegal to have gold.. PPl stepped right up and turned it in.
All Americans were required to turn in their gold on or before May 1, 1933 to the Federal Reserve in return for $20.67 of paper money per troy ounce. Americans who did not turn in their gold were subject to arrest on criminal charges and faced up to 10 years in federal prison.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

people will get used to it real fast when they see how well XRP does 😂

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

"1221/Space Force/CISA/XRP/ISO20022," you say?

What happened to all the gold at the vatican, you ask!

Suddenly I am DANCING with Isaac Kappy,
singing "1221 take it away"

We Have It All ⚡🔥🔥💥💥💥
https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

We Have it All!

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

We Have it All!

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Thats where black pilling comes in. Many think that we are stuck with the NWO. We are not. Step back a few more feet, Maybe 40,000? and see the bigger picture. Its coming and it's in our favor. Down goes the DS. #23ispain

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Follow up....

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana thinks it is just hard for some to understand.
People get confused between the difference in
digital currency and cyrpto and which ones are the
NWO & which ones are either already or will be backed by precious metals.

Here in lies the confusion.

They hear things like: "When the QFS system is installed it will not support crypto currencies" "The US Govt is creating a new digital currency" & they dont understand fully which is what and who?
It all sounds the same to them.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Agree. that was me for a long time. I knew what *they* planned for us. My feeling is that people like us will be the first to use, understand, and trust it. And then as we gain the trust of others we will guide them into it… then there are those who already dont ask any questions about anything already so they are easy converts-they are on board with out a single question lol

(1) Show this thread

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery“

we only grow through change; people fear that which threatens what they know.

Have you been able to purchase XDC?
If so, where?

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

💯✅

Nixon implemented petro $ in 1971 "speculators in gold market" supposed to be temporary. People did not understand the economic chaos that ensued was because of this. They covered it up with the "oil" shortage crisis.

In 1971 the few that knew truth did not have a medium like internet to share.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

And now that Russian rubl is backed by gold, neughbouring countries write Russia cut of our gas and electricity deliveries, USA has fuel shortage as well, same cover up for recovering value for money this time.

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.